My Favourite apartments and condominiums at Puchong
The nature of my job allows me to visit a lot of apartments and condominiums in Puchong.
I would like to name the three best and a few that I’d avoid.
1. Hijauan Puteri Condominium
|centre of Puchong Town
|RM200 per month
|– they continue to repaint every 3-5 years, which I believe is a huge commitment for the management office
– I’ve never seen a broken tile in this property
– the gym treadmill is always working
|– landed parking, no pusing pusing
– with awning roof, for EVERY CAR, no discrimination
|– natural daytime lighting
– I believe their tiles and corridor colours makes a different, corridor is real bright during daytime
– at night they use yellow (but bright) LED lighting
– they are not using energy saving bulbs yet, those that only turned on as you walk by, but it makes their condo extra safe and bright during night time.
|– this gym is actually frequented. You won’t be alone during your workout.
|– they are not surrounded by highways or industrial area
Photo by Property Guru
2. Le Pavillion
photo from KLOOK
|even better than Hijauan Puteri
– it’s a half commercial building, so I dont have to worry about friends complaining when they visit. They can park at the open but roof parking at ground floor
|another IOI property project, bright corridor
|The condo is less than 5 years old, so we won’t able to tell from the maintenance wise
3. Zefer Hill Residence @ Bandar Puchong Jaya
PHOTOS FROM durian property
|– you can see the whole city living here
– It feels like those Genting Highland AirBnb
|– good, not stingy
– there are more than 6 condos / apartments and only one entry from main road
– this is the most expensive choice among three condos, given its location